Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Graffiti reputation

Started by Michael_reyes [3690568] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 222 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
Dr_Toboggan [2317515]

There are a couple of benefits:

 

There is a merit for having them all maxed out.

The higher the reputation the more I ique outcomes it unlocks.

You're young so concentrating on low level crimes with high success rate will be good for your crime experience.

 

The negative is that it is boring and you won't get to progress the other crimes.

Lantian [3029152]

To put this in perspective, you will max the crime out way before you would hit 500 on every area.

 

It is up to you, however I myself went ahead and maxed out all my crimes in order and just now going back for merits an uniques.

CockyNudist [2209950]

If you're going for the 10k vandalism crimes yes. If you're just trying to get your graffiti skill to 100 then no, because you'll hit 100 before you max them all. It's up to you, but I'd probably recommend moving on to another crime after just maxing the skill level.

doorgasm [983870]

I’ve got 870 successful rep on graffiti, one area 5 star and the others on 2. My graffiti level is 68 so I reckon you’ll need atleast 1.2k to reach 100. I’m only maxing all to 5star rep for the merits. There’s 3 if I’m correct