Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Referral

Started by Smilin_Criminal [2417928] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 17 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

BigMakk [3703573] ×1

Smilin_Criminal [2417928]

I talked to a helper and they told me to post this here. I referred BigMakk [3703573] and they accidentally skipped putting me in during account creation and could not go back. I have not found any way to add this after the fact. 

Mentions: BigMakk [3703573]