they are so supposed to make Easter an happy event, well no eggs the whole *&^% day. traveled to 5 country's. well its upsetting.
NO EGGS
Started by starlordmini [3557197] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 18
- Likes on archived posts
- 34
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
Egg Skill Issue
I got a yellow one
Doesn't help you obviously but I'm pretty happy
I got your eggs.. sorry
For the heck of it go to casino and every game.. thats where I found my first
Are you using scripts? Try to use the egg navigator and torntools finder at once
Where 🥚?
In my basket
the audacity of some mfs having more eggs than me.
You'll be alright.
0 eggs here also but I'm only crying about to myself.
found 3.. ! green 2 yellows.
Muhahahaha
You are 101 days old and you have 6 eggs.
By my calculation, that's the maximum number of Eggs you can find this year so far.
And I'm going to gobble them all up because that's how I egg roll.
Casino is where I found my rng too. Plus I found an egg there.
Can’t be no kings with baskets full of eggs without some unlucky gents with none. It’s the way of the world. Thank you for your service.
I relate, but my journey has been worse. Eggskill support group here we come.