hi may i ask your opinions on the Nintendo switch 2 ?
thank you
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
hi may i ask your opinions on the Nintendo switch 2 ?
thank you
Am I excited? Sure, I am a gamer and have been since I could understand video games and how to play them. Do I want to give Nintendo more of my money? Not really no, but I also said that about Jeff bezos and yet I order stuff from Amazon on the occasion.
The only things that will keep me from possibly getting one is 2 things... Price and availability. I got a PS5 and that is literally the most expensive gaming console I have spent money on to date. I have a figure in my head that I am willing to go up to, but we will see.
And availability... if I have to gear up and mentally prepare myself to suplex that grandma or that dad to get my hands on one, then I'll just wait or pass. again, getting the PS5 was almost like being in the hunger games, but for electronics.
is anyone pre ordered the switch 2 yet ?
I am impressed with all that they showed and the features, especially with being able to share games virtually (like you would with a physical copy) and playing games with multiplayer locally with only one copy!
It unfortunately also served as a reminder how expensive gaming has gotten, particularly first party games and consoles. It looks like a good product, Mario Kart and DK look they'll be fantastic, not to mention Silksong and exclusive FromSoftware game ?? But the excitement conflicts with my wallet ):
pre order here in UK, currently is £450 same price as ps5 new mario world game for switch 2 is £80
so very expensive im hoping they will have sales /deals better priced bundles
i like the look of the new switch just so expesive
First party titles will never be on sale. Nintendo is notorious for never putting first party titles on sale.
switch 2 is not available in my country, so the price will be insane, so I'll pass.
also not to mention the "C" button meme is ridiculous.
I am going to get it eventually- i will have to if i want to play the new mario kart ugghhh lol
I am a proud owner of gameboy advance. Same games with retro graphic 🤡. I like it.
have you pre ordered switch 2 ?