tell me about your favorite script with a link so that I can also try it. and go! please dont say tornstats. thats an obvious choice.
Started by Megan [3658752] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
tell me about your favorite script with a link so that I can also try it. and go! please dont say tornstats. thats an obvious choice.
Currently Egg Finder and Egg Navigator. I use torntargets for chains, TornTools on my computer's Chrome Browser, and torn.report for other statistics. Obviously TornPDA for mobile.
links?
Here is Egg Navigator https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/463484-heasley-s-egg-navigator
Egg Finder https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/463421-egg-finder
I like this one as it has bazaar listings at top of items you pick in item market https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/527616-bazaars-in-item-market-powered-by-tornpal-and-ironnerd
You could also just peruse all the Torn scripts at Greasy Fork. You can sort by installs or whatever https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/by-site/torn.com
Maybe if you do some searching on Google/Torn forums...You should really do some digging yourself. It's not that hard.
Torn tools: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=67&t=16243863&b=0&a=0
Mentions: TornTools
excellent idea! i didnt think of that