.
Unknown bully
Started by Azel_Alswell [3682673] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 21
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 57 / 100
- Engagement score
- 66 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Arbiesea [2681550]
· 18 likes ·
I predict this will end well for you - Shenzi [2410113]
· 9 likes ·
you could pay to have the bounties revealed... on a sidte note Shenzi slapped Azel_Alswell around a bit with a large trout for 1014 have a free merit - FattyLumpkin [2702848]
· 2 likes ·
LMAO
Mentioned in this thread
Shenzi [2410113] ×1 Azel_Alswell [3682673] ×1
I predict this will end well for you
watch out guys he'll get you
you could pay to have the bounties revealed...
on a sidte note
Shenzi slapped Azel_Alswell around a bit with a large trout for 1014
have a free merit
Mentions: Azel_Alswell [3682673] · Shenzi [2410113]
It was me, I did it.
I like Gorillas.
Today's Pinata?
Side note when is the pinata game gonna come back, that was fun
21:47:29 - 21/04/25 You placed 10x $50,000 bounties on Azel_Alswell for a cost of $750,000 : gorillaphobe
It's not a pinata unless the noob is flying and the bounty is worth taking, no fun 😮💨 Oh well, congrats to whatever green leaves get $50k richer!
Was me, I admit it.
No, I’m Spartacus!
I placed the Bounties on you
It was time to increase my "mean"
Yup... I have been far too nice lately
I have an image to uphold
LMAO
damn fatty, you're doomed
🪅 Pinata time! 🪅
$1m bounty x10 lol
22:39:48 - 21/04/25 You placed 1x $100,000 bounties on Azel_Alswell for a cost of $150,000 : Quackhead sent me