Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Egg hunt question

Started by MorganJones [951051] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 202 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
63 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
MorganJones [951051]

I'm curious if I'm potentially robbing myself of opportunity. Someone will be able to help me I'm sure. Say I open the hospital. If I search page 1 have I effectively searched the hospital or should I check every page, or just a few in a hope an egg will spawn. The same with logs,events,faction is it worth scrolling and scrolling or is there a limit ?? 

 

Thanks so much in advance for anyone who can help me figured out how to efficiently find these buggers

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

Switching hospital "pages" will not spawn an egg. You'll only get a chance to find an egg when the page actually does a full refresh. IE switching from hospital to jail.

 

All you're doing is updating the table. The page has to do a full load for an egg to have a chance to appear. 

 

Also, this is the wrong forum for questions.