Easter Egg Hunt
Hola mis amigos ---I don't know any more Spanish, but I do know that you are all eggcellent egg hunters. So, I have a reward for whoever finds the most eggs. Only the most eggceptional egg hunters will win so make sure to check all your pages
Send in a screenshot showing all of the eggs you got this year at the end of the event. The person with the most will earn 5 edvds. The screenshot must show your competition status proving that the eggs were collected in this year's event.
All submissions must be sent under this post by April 25th!
Good luck :)
The first person to send in an image or log of them getting a gold egg will also get a E-DVD.
I would be eggtremely grateful for any donations to add so we could have 2nd and 3rd place winners for the challenge.