Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Class A Racer Question

Started by Diozavon [3084925] on in Racing.

3 replies · 183 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
Diozavon [3084925]

Hi all, 

 

I'm sure I'm not the only one, but I'm class A with racing and I have absolutely no points or cars to race with. How do I bounce back from this? I've heard I can get a job at the mechanic and trade job points for racing points and buying certain cars. Anyone have advice or am I screwed? There was a couple of merits I'd love to get, but I figure them to be nearly impossible. 

 

Dio

Pavers [3029445]

Have you got a decent Class B car?  I'm currently using a Colina Tanprice in Class A.  I've won two races with it and frequently place in the top 3 and earn points.