Anyone else knowledgeable on this? Like they said 2025 was the year the us govt was going to fake an alien invasion with holograms and here we are. With high definition hologram technology, advanced Ai, and a ton of alien stuff all over pop culture and the news. Just wondering if anyone else finds this shit wild
Project blue beam
Started by Anghellic [2306456] on in Paranormal.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 17
- Authority score
- 8 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
yeah, in the past year they published a lot of shit like https://www.space.com/space-exploration/search-for-life/pentagon-ufo-chief-tells-senate-very-anomalous-objects-need-careful-study-video and https://www.theguardian.com/science/2025/apr/17/scientists-hail-strongest-evidence-so-far-for-life-beyond-our-solar-system
Have you seen whyfiles on YouTube lots of cool & interesting conspiracy theories.
It's all happening now just look at world affairs we are being mind-fukked by all sides, the world is a stage and there are bad actors playing their part. Project Blue beam is a PSYOP designed to change geopolitical views using the alien conspiracy, endless propaganda, endless wars even if they are in the name of peace and eventually NWO. Or so they say
Happe to be a big fan actually. Also check our teds terror tales
Their ultimate goal is not I'm willing to bet there's no way the us govt is finally openly talking about ufos without some kind of caviat
They have been putting heavy metals in the air (chemtrails) for years, now we have next gen drones that have holographic tech. I think this is where the UFO invasion will come in with the drones using holo-tech this in my opinion is why, when anyone sees a "craft" then it blinks out only to appear somewhere else in the blink of an eye. Like flicking a switch off and on they blink out then blink back on in a different location, some I would say are real. Around 90% is probably DARPA holo-tech, but this is just a theory.
Look for a documentary called DISCLOSURE on YouTube, Dr Steven Greer used to be an ER trauma doctor. He then started the Disclosure Project called C-SETI, he vetted hundreds of of UFO eyewitnesses. From the common nub to military personnel all talking about their experience it's a good documentary to watch. 🙂
Bro I'm right there with you. I f**k with Steven Greer heavy. I've seen that one. I've been looking into the ufo thing since ancient aliens first hit history channel ( I'm getting f**kin old). I still think there's something beyond the govt manipulation of these events. But there's for sure darpa involvement. Have you read behold a pale horse? It's hard to find a hard copy and any digital copy you find is more than likely edited to fit a narrative but it's worth a read. You should also check out what operation high jump was with admiral Byrd. That shit is a trip.
I've watched loads of stuff about Admiral Byrd and his expedition to Antarctica, it's strange that even throughout every war that no country will touch the place. It makes me wonder what are they really hiding there? Is it more land with lush vegetation and minerals or is it the homebase of the real rulers of this planet? I read Chariots of the God's by Eric Von Daaneken and I've watched ancient aliens a few times over. It's all insane none of what we're told about the human race makes sense, the power players, elites, secret societies. Disclosure is another thing Greer doesn't just have stuff about aliens, he also has letters from the CIA and MAJESTIC 12 or MAJIC12 about various sightings. Even Eisenhower at the end said we're all doomed, makes ya wonder 🤔 🙂👍