Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Level 1 Hunnet

Started by Shooby [2510470] on in Achievements.

20 replies · 210 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Shooby [2510470]

Finally reached the level cap, took about a month from 99 while primarily training without using a proficience weapon. Glad the grind is over.

 

Should get the final rank to Invincible in a couple days.

 

March 20th was at 44,374 attacks.

Leveled up at 45,445.

 

01:34:47 - 20/03/25 You upgraded your level to 99

02:45:03 - 23/04/25 You upgraded your level to 100

Shooby [2510470]

It's slow since there's been years of neglect but it's getting there.

 

With my loadout, eod and gains I can swing up to about 1-2b pretty consistently if they're not super balanced because I still need a needle to do effective damage on defense builds or to hit dex builds. Not bad for sub 300m tbs.

 

This retard is like 4b and had to time out his attack against me earlier because I almost two shot him down to like >50HP

12:11:36 - 23/04/25 Khal attacked you but timed out [view]

 

 

Also thanks everyone else, I don't wanna spam replies to everyone.

Yarrow [2668259]

Congrats shooby

 

I remember the good times in NPC (us being jealous of your money), it's been a long time since then. I'll get there eventually.