Comment a superpower below and the first one to reply chooses a side-effect for that specific super-power.
Let's see what we'll end up with :)
Started by Farruh [3279600] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Comment a superpower below and the first one to reply chooses a side-effect for that specific super-power.
Let's see what we'll end up with :)
Teleportation
side effect arms or legs get left behind.
That's a cool one. But I guess once you get rid of your limbs you won't have to worry about it anymore, huh?
Superpower is to Control the Time
Okay but you only get to go forward a la that Futurama episode.
Power: Puns
Your puns are involuntary and always have a 50% of causing offence to someone in the room.
alright I'll go leave arm's behind as I still need to walk, without my arms I could always just have someone write for me lmao
Power: Luckiest man in the world
You manage to have exactly enough in pocket change to cover low cost expenses.