Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Roleplayer Without Roleplay

Started by Vershze [3359788] on in Roleplay.

5 replies · 43 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
12
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Vershze [3359788]

Ello, Torn Roleplaying Forum!!

I am a pretty good roleplayer (self-opinion based, unbiased)

Unfortunately, I have no roleplay to RP in

I don't really know if I should butt into

Five Fates/Wood's Tavern/Apocalypse RP (just examples)

 

Five Fates looks really professional
Wood's Tavern looks really long

Apocalypse RP a little bit of both

 

And even if I do, I don't really know how to be "proper" with it

If I could get an invite into a RP or a guide on how to properly introduce character, that would be very nice

 

Thanks :)

Skellington [2671472]

You can always contact the topic starter if you're looking to join. Or start your own, but be sure to set all the boundaries you need for your rp. The more specific, the better ro avoid derailing or unwanted strays.

KalS0 [3661529]

For the 'Apocalypse RP,' we introduced a lot of "important characters"—to the point that I was about kicked out because of my small group of bandits were talking and interacting too much for them to respond properly or something. I made them all leave except two and a newer character introduced to help them cope.

The current roleplay manager, original thread poster, is not looking for anymore character introductions, but you can always ask before butting in.

 

If you wanted a more personal roleplay to join that needs a boost in posts, you can try 'Prison vs Undead.' It's just me and the thread poster. I have about three characters properly introduced. There's some dead characters that I had, before death, interact with one character to introduce her. Both of our "mains" are male prisoners with mine having one from his gang being at his side to help with interactions and more description on how they act within their gang.

Vershze [3359788]

Yeah, I've joined Dreraiya Tale, also posted by Gameplayer75 (but that one died out pretty fast)

I'll try out Prison vs Undead probably tomorrow

Wood [2175573]

While Wood's Tavern is hundreds of pages long, it is just diarying a day to day of a Tavern. Just like going to a restaurant or bar for the first time, you can simply walk in, ask for a beer, and hop in and drop out at your leisure. Sometimes important events happen but they are VERY rare. Feel free to chat and join as you like.

 

Wood