05:44:00 - 23/04/25 Your maximum nerve increased from 140 to 145
My NNB is now 95!
Been aprox. 170 days or just over 5.5 months since my NNB increased to 90, and was roughly 25 extra days that it took from the increase from 85 to 90. In theory it will take ~6.5 months for the next increase to 100 NBB if it will take an extra 25 from this point.
As for crimes, I've been steadily doing Scamming and cracking as my main nerve sinks, while dabbling in the crimes which have been getting new honours/ released items (i.e sand), this is my current nerve sink in these respective crimes:
As well as this, I have completed the following lvl 7 & lvl 8 OCs since the addition OC 2.0 giving XP for successes and losing for failures:
lvl 7 successes: 2
lvl 7 failures: 1
lvl 8 successes: 6
lvl 8 failures: 6
I'm unsure what the net gain on the crime XP is from these OCs and how it has affected my over NNB but I would imagine I have still came out with a considerable net gain.
That's all for now, have a wonderful day!