Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chat disappeared

Started by Bobki [2601958] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 14 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
Bobki [2601958]

My chat disappeared after going to “People” and then going to the “Met” tab. In the settings both options are unchecked and it’s not allowing me to select an option( after I select one it just unselects). I was on Chat V2 as this happened. I don’t use the chat so not the end of the world but still strange

 

I logged in on a private window and they appeared again however after repeating the steps the same thing happened 

 

Just noticed this I had been already reported

Kingdee [3133172]

Hi, I find an idea. you can use F12, and then find "Application", click the "clear site data" in "Storage". But after that you need to login torn again.