Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Deception merit

Started by Ar53_Hol [2430424] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 1.05k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
65 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

Most-liked replies

Ar53_Hol [2430424]

I just attempted to get the merit by getting all 4 conditions and failed the crime after. 

Does the merit only trigger on crime success or should it have been awarded?

flare [2195157] Officer Officer

The merit only triggers on a success:

 

Respond to a victim's Temptation, Sensitivity, Concern, and Hesitation within a single successful scam attempt

Violence [2603171]

I'm so done with this crime . I'm just spamming the first button and watching the teeny ,tiny bit of progress creep up. 

 

 

I thought the shyster crime was my least favourite, it still is but only slightly now.

nippythefish [2488304]

It's definitely NOT just spamming the first button.  There's strategy to it once you unlock the psychology course.  Sometimes it's better to pass the mark and go backwards.

 

e: highly recommend reading the guide on this crime, because it certainly isn't intuitive.