As an honor bar whore:
nearly OP.
Started by Sif [2746266] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
old man shakes fist at kids on lawn
I don’t mind that it was changed, my ass is chapped because of it happening right now.
Obviously I want quality of life issues fixed, it makes the game better for everyone.
I know why it all happened, I posted the original post myself, I just wanted to draw attention to it to anyone who would be caught off guard like I did.
623 awards makes me wet. one day…
Technically they'll decrease in value tomorrow since taxes increase tomorrow, and flash sales are happening today so not exactly the best time to sell. #doublechedded
Here >>> OP Merit Breakdown - 150 Personal Perks
I'm not sure how up-to-date it is with enhancers, but the other stuff is good.
Mentions: OP Merit Breakdown - 150 Personal Perks
That really sucks, hopefully we get some crazy new perks.
I'm just waiting on the new player turning out to be some sort of multi. Almost always seems to be the case when this sort of stuff goes down. RIP to that player's bounty section, though.
Nope. Not a multi. Just a new player with good intentions. Trying to get hooked on Torn after seeing the adds on reddit. Second guessing my choices now.
Skill perk issue
Faction is really it for the community here; global is weird and the meta forum strat is to make fun of ched or ana or the next person to complain about something.
Really sucks:(
Was somewhat easy to get i must agree, even after achieving it i had 150+ for quite some time.
Now im on 140, interested where i could get other 10... how many can be gained from stocks? That does look like the only place to me...
Stocks, faction, put 1 merit in all unassigned categories, that should easily bump you back up to 150
Its so easy to get OP it still surprises me its so rare