Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Forgery Crime Question

Started by SyntheticHuman [3611248] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 69 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
SyntheticHuman [3611248]

Hey, I had a question that some may answer.

 

Why is that particular crime so hard? I keep on either Failing or Critically Fail this one, as opposed to any other Crime I do. Is there a hidden mechanic to make me more prone to succeed in it, or has it been designed to be Nerve-Wasting? Thanks.

MG7 [3016744]

The more you go down the crime list, the harder they are and the more CE you require. Do the top crimes for a couple of months first to increase ur CE then go down 

TexasTuberTim [3069367]

With this crime I basically did driver's licenses and birth certificates exclusively.  Once I hit 100, I never touched it again.  As I am working on scamming, I put extra nerve into cracking and disposal which pay consistently with very few fails.