Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission won't complete

Started by MoonlitGems [3702079] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 18 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
MoonlitGems [3702079]

I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

 

I recently started my missions with Duke, and I completed the first one, but it won't let me move on.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

You need to accept the mission before you complete the steps mentioned in your mission. The mission will get marked completed when you attack the player again.

 

 

Thanks!