Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

I'm lost

Started by AnubisMayhem [3666440] on in Questions & Answers.

10 replies · 289 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
8
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
66 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100
AnubisMayhem [3666440]

Been playing for a little over a month now. All I have got down is dump energy in gym and use ur crime bar as much as possible. Takes forever to do education (which gives 50 - 110 stats). Put money in the bank. Had a faction job yet the owner quit playing torn. Don't understand how I'm supposed to "pay for training" or how rotational training works. Every job wants like 20k for manual labor and im barely breaking 60. Told i need to try for a good job but can't get off the npc jobs. I put in an application somewhere and it tells me my application is revoked. Like im so lost man it ain't even funny. What am I doing wrong. Help!!!

Dooxo [116017]

Man, just join a good faction that will help you. there's tons out there if you're willing enough to put the work in.

TexasTuberTim [3069367]

This.  A good faction focused on helping new players like you is the solution.

Mong [3401450]

I'd start by completing education to get the 10% time reduction, this is permanent even if you leave. Very valuable long term.  Trains cost roughly 400k each , you start a job and the owner will train you regularly for say 2 weeks then you leave the job. 40m for 100 roughly.

Xulu09 [3668131]

Good advice. There's many goals in Torn, join a faction that helps you figure out yours. Job isn't that important early on compared to other things, like combat stats or getting your networth going.

 

For me though, I have 1k total job stats. I applied to 10 jobs a day to any job that had 5-7 stars and wasn't full employees and on the 14th application I got into a 6 star which is doing rotational training. (no salary though, but perks are good)

 

Once i get 4800 intelligence or hit my gym goals i'm going to change to education job for the 10% perk.

FlaXoR [3437060]

I have been there... And found the learning curve a bit steep if your not familiar with Text based games, 🤗 me personally think this is the greatest Rpg of all time 😎 text and somewhat math based with a sprinkle of Rng... Yet again there are moving Pictures making the game come alive and feel vibrant... 

 

First of all... For you to be able to enjoy the game and the slow grind process there is and is Torn city... Try asking yourself thees questions.?

 

 

  1. What made you try torn.
  2. What do you wanna do in torn that is fun to you
  3. Try something, succeed or maybe fail.. so what try again.
  4. Pick a Path and try follow it, if it is not for you, try something else.

 

Iam more than willing try help you out 🤗 just dm me

 

Best regards