NOTICE 3: Minor issue found on Crimes Total Merits tab (Fixed in main sheet as of 23/8/2025)
1:
Please edit cell N5 of the Crimes Total Merits tab to:
=IF(10000>D7, (QUERY(API!V:W, "select W where V > "&D7&" limit 1", 0)) - 1, "15")
2:
Please then select the N5 cell, click the circle thing on the bottom right of the cell, and drag it down to N13. This applies the change to the rest of the cells.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone. I bring to you all a tool to calculate your passive income and expenses, and a lot more! I’ve been working on this sheet on and off for 2-3 years at this point, and I originally just shared it with some friends and faction members. But now, I’m finally releasing it to the wider public. I hope you find this useful!
LINK: Income & Expenses 3.0
HOW TO GET STARTED:
STEP 1:
MAKE A COPY OF THE SHEET!
STEP 2:
Write your LIMITED ACCESS API key in the first page in the cell circled in the image below. The font color matches the background color, so you won’t see what you wrote in the cell itself, but you’ll be able to see what you wrote in the section of the sheet right above in the formula bar.
STEP 3:
Go to the tab called “Specifics” and click it.
[image: lh7-rt.googleusercontent.com]
There, you’ll see everything you’ll need to input for the sheet to start calculating your income and expenses!
[image: lh7-rt.googleusercontent.com]
As an example, here is what my personal sheet looks like for this section.
[image: lh7-rt.googleusercontent.com]
As reference, the total for one of my stats is 4.7b, and I gain around 6.4k per 1 energy spent training that stat. I use daily energy refills, but not the daily nerve or casino token refill. I also buy monthly donator packs, as I am not a subscriber. My current job pays $0, and the special doesn’t provide any additional value. My daily rent for my PI is $352,500 per day, and I pay for it all myself. My faction has maxed out voracity, so I set those to 10 and 10. I have 2b in the bank, and I have maxed out banking merits, but I do not use the TCI stock bonus. I take around 21 xanax a week, and need around 90 rehab sessions a week to keep my addiction down, and my faction has 20% rehab cost reduction. I do the tier 8 OCs from OC2.0, which has 6 participants and has an average payout of around 300m. My cut is 15%, and I’d wager my success rate is around 75%. I have 2 maxed out PIs which I rent out for $720k per day. I don’t assign any value to the energy or nerve I get from the MCS or CBD stock payouts.
STEP 4:
PRESS THE BIG BUTTON ON THE FIRST TAB!
The sheet will ask for permission to edit this specific sheet. Accept it, as if you don't it can't edit the cells in the API tab with information obtained using the API.
[image: lh7-rt.googleusercontent.com]
STEP 5:
Once the script finishes running, go to the “Income & Expenses” tab and check out your income and expenses!
INFO ON THE OTHER TABS:
Cans & Alcohol tab:
This tab contains comparisons for different ecans, alcohol, and SE, as well as shows you their cost and whether or not you can afford to use them permanently. It also roughly calculates how much stats you’ll gain each day and month you use that ecan/SE!
Supply Packs tab:
This tab calculates whether or not supply packs are worth it or not to open!
Medal Progress tab:
Shows your progress on all of the various medals you can get in Torn. It shows both total progress as well as progress to the next medal, so no more “90% completion” when you just want to know how far until you get the next medal starting from the previous medal!
Crime Total Merits tab:
You just need to look at the one pertaining to the crimes version you’re on, that being either Crimes 1.0 or Crimes 2.0. If you’re on 2.0, just ignore info written on 1.0, and vice versa. It shows you your progress, both total and progress to next medal, for each crime, and shows you how many merits you have left.
Also, don't worry, the sheet is set up to get the number of extortion/illegal production crimes you do once they come out.
Crimes 1.0 Individual Merits tab:
Ignore this sheet, it’s used for calculating the progress on merits for Crimes 1.0.
API tab:
API stuff. You can ignore it.
If you have any issues, questions, or suggestions for future additions, please chat me up or PM me!
Anyway, please enjoy! Donations are much appreciated and motivate me to keep working on and adding to this sheet, but are completely unnecessary. I’ll probably keep working on and adding to this sheet whenever I have something I want to add.
THANK YOU:
You were sent 5x Can of Red Cow from DasLewis with the message: great spreadsheet
PAST ISSUES:
NOTICE: MINOR ISSUES I FOUND (fixed in main sheet, only applies to people who already made copies of the sheet before this edit)
To everyone who already made a copy, I found two small issues.
1:
Cell J21 of the Medal Progress tab. It's messing up the calculations for people under 365 days old. To fix this, copy past this into the formula bar of that cell.
=IFS(G21<365,G21/365,G21<730,(G21-365)/365,G21<1095,(G21-730)/365,G21<1460,(G21-1095)/365,G21<1825,(G21-1460)/365,G21<2190,(G21-1825)/365,G21<2555,(G21-2190)/365,G21<2920,(G21-2555)/365,G21<3285,(G21-2920)/365,G21<3650,(G21-3285)/365,G21>=3650,1)
2:
Cell H31 of the API tab. It's messing up the calculations for checking the battle stat rank triggers. To fix this, copy paste this into the formula bar of that cell.
='Medal Progress'!I26-H29
---------------------------
NOTICE 2: SOME MORE MINOR ISSUE FOUND (thank you DasLewis) (FIXED ON MAIN SHEET AS OF 20:14 TCT, 27/04/25):
1:
Please add *7 to the end of cell D8 on the Income & Expenses tab. This fixes the calculations for the TCI benefit.
2:
Please edit H27 in the API tab to:
=ROUNDDOWN((SUM(SUMIF('Medal Progress'!P8:P15,"=100%",'Medal Progress'!P8:P15),SUMIF('Medal Progress'!P18:P23,"=100%",'Medal Progress'!P18:P23),SUMIF('Medal Progress'!S8:S12,"=100%",'Medal Progress'!S8:S12))))
This fixes the issues with calculating medals with the percentages.
Mentions: DasLewis [2524294]