Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hhhh

Started by nduqman [3423213] on in General Discussion.

26 replies · 587 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
27
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Malgarth [2308239]

A ChatGPT summary, since OP can not formulate a coherent story:

 

In the last three days, the user lost several employees — one left for the army, another quit for unclear reasons, and another went to federal jail.

Today, they found out that someone (a “noob” customer they sold $300,000 worth of trains to) has been convincing their employees to quit.

The user confronted that person, but the person denied responsibility and acted defensive.

The user is frustrated because they recently increased their advertising budget to $500,000 to reach a 6-star rating, but now employees are leaving, potentially ruining their plans.

They wonder why someone would sabotage their company just because they gain a star every Sunday.

But on the topic, OP, it’s a tough life being a company owner and you really can’t avoid these situations. Just talk to your employees more in order to build a relationship that’s more than just a name on a screen.

DedeSiregar [2430598]

In the last three days, I had eight employees. One quit first — I asked why, and he told me he was going to the army, so I understood. But then another quit, and one ended up in federal jail.

 

Today, Sunday, I was told that someone is going around telling my employees to quit. The worst part is that the person doing this is someone I sold trains to for 300k — and he’s a noob.

 

I asked him if he was going to take responsibility for what he started. Instead, he started accusing me of threatening him and told me random stories.

 

I asked him if he even understands how much I'm going to lose because of him, especially since this week I raised my advertising budget to 500k, ready to push for 6 stars — and now my employees are suddenly quitting.

 

What I’m asking myself is: why would someone tell a noob to convince my employees to quit, just because I get a star every Sunday?

Only company owners would understand this.

That's probably not a noob. Probably a restart. Some do hv shit behaviour. I'd bounty the crap out of him if I am you. 

 

Also, get anyone to replace the former employees. Even a no stat is better than no employee.

nduqman [3423213]

Why is every forum reported here its a general discussion so you can speak about any topic 

 

 

 My 5 employees are very loyal I even give bonuses I don't understand what wrong 🤔😩

VVoozy [2110553]

Sorry to hear that. I can understand you are going through a tough time, seeing that you can't even afford a single f**king punctuation mark!

Viciously_Grim [2752611]

It's a decent topic but belongs in Company Discussion 🙃

 

Tbh you've gotten better feedback here than I usually see. It's a good topic to present the pitfalls of company ownership to new players who may want to start a company.

 

I've personally avoided it because of all the things you've listed plus needing the required education and stock blocks. Running a company is a net loss early on, and risky if you don't know what you're doing!

 

Make sure you check out the guides for running companies, you can find all the guides in the guide list in the guides forum.

 

I'm not going to send you to a specific guide because I think it's a better skill to be able to

 

  1. Find the guides forum
  2. Find the guides forum guide thread
  3. Find the links to the  guides you need to read within that thread 
MrE [2905333]

Feel like I don't hear that last part said enough so I'll say it again

 

Also, get anyone to replace the former employees. Even a no stat is better than no employee.

Xerra [2775419]

You call yourself a company owner? You come across as a retard who didn't even process basic education.

 

Come back and bitch some more once you can actually write your own name without breaking the crayons.

 

MrE [2905333]

I like this one. Just move on.

Reframe it like an Overdose on your company.

Gotta get back up and do it again.