Hey there ,
Can someone give me a large suitcase ,sell it to me at a lower price, I really need this item so I can make money, thank you very much in advance ♥️🙏
Started by AmirMasoud [3662270] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Hey there ,
Can someone give me a large suitcase ,sell it to me at a lower price, I really need this item so I can make money, thank you very much in advance ♥️🙏
Yeah man, 9 million
go beg your faction for a suitcase.
Hey there fren, can you give it for 10xanax??
I understand that the price will be lower than the market price, but I can trade it for this many Xanaxes right now.
I know this is not the right thing to do, my friend, but when I look at my unpaid bills and the things I need to buy, I can't pay the full amount. I didn't beg you to give it to me for free. I announced that I could pay some of it if anyone wanted to do it. No begging, no forcing.
I apologize, my friend, if this topic of mine upset you.🙏🙏
trades belong in the forum titled "Trading Post".
Hmm, I didn't realize in which forum section it was posted. , So sorry
If you have 10 xanax, you can sell loses using only 3-4 xanax to pay your large suitcase
Just fly for some plushie and flowers and sell them. You're in a PI so you are getting at least 15. Otherwise like Infantri said, sell a few losses to get there.
Everyone starts off slow bro.
Here's a guide to help you out.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16085195
Can someone give this one a private island also, please ?
When did the all the heart drain out of Torn ?!?!
Hey hey hey, what's up guys? I just wanted to buy an item at the price I was looking for, why are you making such a fuss about nothing? 🤔🤔
So thank buddy , yeap I know it , I just told I want a Suitcase with price of 10xanax , And someone was found who accepted the deal, in exchange for which I would sell all the items I acquired from my travels to him.
It's just a deal 🙄 I don't know if trading is a strange thing that everyone makes a fuss about?🙄
i can give you a small suitcase
Thank You Buddy. I buy a Large suitcase ❤️❤️
Ched should make a new NPC that you can bribe to target people and the highest bribe target of the day wins...Dunno why I thought of that.
LOL that sounds fun.
Graved - Please don't beg in GD