Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

TMP's Trading Post

Started by Saku [3641276] on in Trading Post.

54 replies · 256 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 55 / 55 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
55
Discussion span
→
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Saku [3641276]

Hey! (Not actively trading at the moment.)

 

Nice to see you here! Anyways, welcome to where I aim to be a reliable and fair trading service, buying your items up to 96% of the current market value. I also try to respond quickly ranging from 30 seconds up to 3 minutes (If it takes longer, I'm busy). I don't mug anyone when trading, you can look at my mug graph if you don't believe me.

 

My trading hours are 03:00TCT-16:00TCT and I can currently do trades up to 100m. 

 

Anyways, I buy most things except for the following:

  • Clothing
  • Jewelry
  • Weapons
  • Caches
  • Properties
  • Stat Enhancers

 

I buy materials and miscellaneous, however, they are priced at 85% MV for materials and 80% MV for miscellaneous.

 

Some notable fixed prices are:

  • 810k per Xanax
  • 11.3m per FHC
  • 23.6m per Donator Pack
  • 98.5% MV for Flowers and Plushies

 

Look at my price list here and set a trade with me here.

 

Feel free to ask any questions.

Leave a review if you are satisfied!

Note: I may refuse a trade if I suspect that there is price manipulation.