Finished pay sent out later.. way too many attacks when I'm offline
(Closed)
Started by SlippyGuinness [3698944] on in Attacking.
About this thread
Posts archived: 58 / 58 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 58
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 47 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 72 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
I did and got paid, legit
Did 2 more, paid
Did 14 and got paid instantly
Legit, paid super quick!
Did 14 just now
paid instantly, with some bonus too. will deffo do more
If I'm online.. instant payment if not will pay when online and longer I take.. u will get bonus for waiting
+rep did 14 earlier, and paid instantly..
14 hits. Paid instantly when online. Trusted
il do 3x
did 15 and got a nice bonus
Thanks
;)
Woah paid
4 hit
I did 6
Got paid, thanks
Did 14 hits just now, waiting for payment. cheers!
12 hits
total in waiting = 16 hits
all paid
trusted
i did like 3-4 been waiting abit
all paid up - over 30m paid out on the log- was offline for 7 hours
maybe check if im online? :P