Yum
Grave
Started by UnlimitedPain [3638922] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 201 / 201 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Hmm
Oops sorry didn't know that
I'm guessing you can't pay that much
oh yeah and you have to pay the guy above you 1.1m also
Was good
Why not :D
I don't even need the money but it's fun
hmm
I want the money
This is over
You sure?
Ur done
money is money
.
lasterino
I asked the gym instructor if he could teach me to do the splits.
He replied, “How flexible are you?”
I said, “I can't make it on Tuesdays.”
It’s all about flexibility in life. Take it one step at a time, but never stop improving!
How are you guys?
Good, but I would have been better If I got my Money ;)