Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Custom Bots, Spreadsheets, Scripts And More!

Started by dingus [3188789] on in Tools & Userscripts.

14 replies · 383 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100
dingus [3188789]

Howdy,

 

I am dingus!  I have almost 7 years of real world scripting experience and I have decided to see what I can do in Torn!  I have many spreadsheets, a few scripts, and a couple of bots for Torn and I am excited to work on more!  

 

Message me here or on discord @sgt.dingus .  

 

Thanks,

dingus

 

Woollymaestro [3138595] is a scammer posting false accusations on this thread.  Please have some common sense and take a look at his enemy to friend ration before you make assumptions.  Thanks!  

JaceOfSpades22 [3552164]

Do you have any spreadsheets for stocks and things like that? I have been trying to make one and I am very unfamiliar with writing script, but have been slamming my head at this metaphorical wall for a while now. Thanks