I think the more money you put on high low the higher your odds of losing. I played 20 games with 1k and I basically never lost until I doubled my money but moment I put 100k in I lose on the 2nd round consistently.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
Hmmm interesting. Honestly, might be XD
I mean that's how they get you to keep gambling. Let you win little money but then you lose big money.