Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Next Step Up

Started by Konsurgence [2311513] on in Company Discussion.

4 replies · 69 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
Konsurgence [2311513]

As of this past Sunday, I have taken an AN from the very start to about 8 stars. I'm not looking to sell right now, but I am looking to step up in company difficulty and cost, and was wondering what your suggestions would be! I prefer something that is slightly more self-sustaining than ANs, because I end up having to take some of my EDvD income to fuel stock and such. Not really looking for any specific perks, just want something that puts a bit more cash output.

Appreciate your input!

Torrenteer [2315448]

Sweet shop and grocery stores r slight step ups.

 

Could sell trains in ur company or do edvd tax for sustainability

 

Psf and lm is somethng u'd wrk towards from small companies like urs and from ther; the end game companies like tv, oil rig, and mining

 

Not much choice when ur lookin for a "slight increase" in companies so it's mostly about sellin trains or taxes to bring in steady $