Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Poker table bug

Started by KingArk [2812283] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 29 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100

Most-liked replies

KingArk [2812283]

I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled. (I did get the same error with Torn Tools disabled)

 

I cannot access the poker tab to play even after refreshing the page and disconnecting and reconnecting my internet 

 

Not sure anyone has had this same error

 

[image: i.imgur.com]

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Can you replicate the issue in Incognito window with all of your scripts and extensions turned off?

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Please try clearing cache and cookies for Torn from the browser settings and turn off all of your scripts and see if it resolves the issue.

KingArk [2812283]

I tried that and it didn't work

 

It also stopped working on incognito mode as well but it seems like I get this error periodically both on incognito and regular poker pages

Gyllas [3621474]

I got this same error.

I was playing on Chrome on my computer and got the error.

I tried accessing poker immediately using my Torn PDA app on my phone and it is still the same.

Even with Samsung browser on my phone, it is still the same.