Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

PAUSED

Started by MrNoggins [2741991] on in Attacking.

9 replies · 94 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
MrNoggins [2741991]

Currently (PAUSED) paying 275k

 

I will NOT pay losses one at a time please don't ask (you can do 1 loss and get paid of course but I won't sit here and pay you between each one, I don't have the time sorry)

 

If you want to get paid quicker send me a mail with each of your attacks logs in it with the total

 

If you think I've underpaid you message me, I may have made a mistake and will pay you extra if I do as an apology