Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Test over

Started by Camellia [2758196] on in Fun & Games.

46 replies · 126 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 47 / 47 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
47
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Camellia [2758196]

Hello

 

Test is over, thanks everyone for taking part

 

Thanks for checking out the post, this was made for a quick test around the people who use the fun and games forums, as a thanks for taking part I'll be giving out a variety of gifts, ranging from cash to drugs to medical supplies. Nothing fancy, but everyone gets something, expect the value of it to range from around 75k-150k give or take a bit of market noise.

 

Onto the test, just comment with your Torn name and what Torn job you're currently in, if in one at all.

Seems simple? It is, the test is both to see if people read what's in the body of text when told to and to see how many people respond to something like this within a given time. Details from this will be used for something a little more complex later down to line.

 

Thanks for taking the time to read this and taking part, I'll try and send out gifts in bulk when I'm able to do so but if it takes more than a day feel free to send a message in case I glossed over someone.

 

Current Count: 36

 

(It may take a moment to give out gifts, however they are still being given and any responses will be noted for when I'm next able to)

Viciously_Grim [2752611]

Viciously_Grim, formerly AutumnKome, currently in a Property Broker and had to look this up you're never going to guess my job title! It's also Property Broker

Ammanisone [3709196]

Hello there ! 

 

I’m Ammanisone (Ammani for short) and I’m a security contractor ! I’d love to see a copy of the data you collect when you’re done !