Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

White Easter Egg

Started by BawonWegacy [1975293] on in Bugs & Issues.

9 replies · 69 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
5
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100

Most-liked replies

BawonWegacy [1975293]
  1. I used white egg and company addiction didn't decrease at all

     

     

    21:47:33 - 28/04/25 You used a White Easter Egg to halve your drug addiction

    i was at -16
    02:25:14 - 30/04/25 You rehabilitated 3 times for a fee of $750,000 gaining 52 happiness and reducing your drug addiction by 93.14%

    had to rehab because i was still at -16

Broxogar [2728258]

If you're taking drugs daily, then moving from -8/-9 to -16 is very easy to do in 2-3 days. Especially if you were a recruit during that time without tolerations perks.

It looks like you were taking 3 xanax per day and didn't have perks, hence why it jumped back up so quickly.  It would have been stranger if your addiction stayed at -8 or -16 for 2-3 days while you took 3x Xanax a day without toleration perks.

(Also, side note - don't use white eggs when it only costs you 750k to reduce -16 addiction by 93.14%, save them for when it costs you 100s of millions to do the same).

Grafiti [1557036]

Yes, 3 Xanaxs can do that, especially since you only halved -16 worth of drug addiction, without toleration and addiction mitigation perks, I regularly see people jump up -7 to -8 points from a single day of drug intake.

 

What is done is done, but that White Egg was a waste, you used it just 3 hours after 18:00 TCT when company report is made, so you had an entire day to rehab, but you decided to take the White Egg.

 

Also company addiction does not update in real-time, only at 18:00 TCT, so you could have very well just rehabbed without needing the egg.

CockyNudist [2209950]

It's also possible torntools just wasn't showing the correct addiction amount (which I believe I've seen a couple times before). The Company Addiction: stat on your sidebar is a torntools addon, not a part of torn itself... and I'm pretty sure -16 addiction is going to cost you more than just 3 rehabs.

Grafiti [1557036]

It can cost less than 3 rehabs I believe, in OP's case, they have done 104 rehabs, using a formula I found once in a drug guide, that means each rehab takes away 60AP. Depending on OPs tolerance perks, the OP might have AP worth between 128 to 260 (also something I am taking from another guide). So -16 can be rehabbed I believe.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

The egg has worked fine, your addiction has been halved. If you are using company effectiveness as a measure, please note that the addiction debuff is not on a linear scale, so the egg will not halve your debuff or sometimes even visibly reduce the debuff for you. Think about how many xanax it takes to go from 0-8 vs 8-16.

 

Thanks!