Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

TornPDA Wiki

Started by BiggusDikus [3362882] on in Tools & Userscripts.

0 replies · 60 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
20 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
BiggusDikus [3362882]

Dear TornPDA developers, 

 

PDA is great, it works brilliantly and is one of the only reasons I play torn as much as I do. But why on earth is the wiki feature a popup and not its own page. I hate it. It makes absolutely no sense. Everything else is consistent and lovely. Then BOOM random popup for the wiki. 

Yours, 

BiggusComplainus