Play on console. Usly red dead, gta, trail makers, or Minecraft but I like to hope around and try new and random games. Always looking for more people to play with
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 8 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Yooo send me q cc message ill add u
Dm me, I play a ton of GTA on xbox, always looking for people to play with
dm me if you want to play some college football or madden
I play GTA, Fortnite, Roblox and Minecraft … DM your gamer tag and I’ll add you when am on next - am always looking for other gamers
Add me m3dusazwrathbon Xbox COD FPS love multiplayer
As long as ur an adult 18+
I'm always looking for new friends on Xbox! I play pretty much everything. My gamertag is the same as my Torn name.
Hi guys, Im playing gta, house flipper 2 and if anyone wanna play send msg