Can anyone beat it? I used 82 nerve before the bottom 4 PSU reached 50 heat
Cracking Rig
Started by M3L [2920656] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 17
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 24
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Fuckery [2653035]
· 5 likes ·
Stole this one from the forums ages ago, it just keeps going
As long as it works for you. I can use mine less but I have higher brute forcing strenght. Around 6,3+
Stole this one from the forums ages ago, it just keeps going
I've seen a few configurations over 2.5M MIPS.
All use two heatsink+CPU panels like OP has. The third is varying combinations, always containing 2x ECPU, 1x CPU, 2x Fan and 10x PSU
Personally, im not going to wait 10-20 minutes between attempts for an extra 1 tile every 3 attempts, I prefer just spamming the crack button and hopping back offline
how many attempts does this get before something overheats
it does not at least for 140 nerve and refill after
well, we have a wienerWinner. I tried some builds from a different forum post and none of them worked like they were supposed to. Idk if there was an update to the mechanics or maybe my OC education is bugged. I could have also just been stoned. Anyways, Thanks for the build
Never "overheats", can use as much nerve as you want without damage.
Heatsinks are OP and do not affect the rest of the rig even if they are at 100%
You only have to worry about the non-heatsink components.
(I use the same rig)
I don't do much cracking anyways, might as well make it count.
(stolen of course, from this thread I think)
Mentions: Cracking Rigs
Bump for merit hunters
dont remember where exactly i yoinked this from, but i can blow through an entire nerve bar (>100) without really thinking about it
Do you have to pay someone else to click crack because your computer just blows up after?