Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chat disappeared

Started by Merikole [3718636] on in Questions & Answers.

1 replies · 14 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
18 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
Merikole [3718636]

I went to settings to try to get it back but whenever I clicked v2 or v3, it would reload the page. I can't even chat with my new faction. Not sure what to do about it other than hit up the forums to ask.[image: ibb.co]

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

It can be fixed by either:

 

- Closing the tab/window and opening a new one

- Clearing your app/browser cache and cookies for torn

- Going to settings and switching from 2.0 to 3.0 and back (or vise versa)