Hi everyone, I'm a talian web dev who enjoys ruminating on the past. These are from the last month, since I got back to doing tag enjoy!
(SOLD)
(SOLD)
Started by DonnyDunk [3724209] on in Graphics.
Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Hi everyone, I'm a talian web dev who enjoys ruminating on the past. These are from the last month, since I got back to doing tag enjoy!
(SOLD)
(SOLD)
Hello sir, will you sell any of these? let me know! Fantastic work
the marshmello one is so cool! welcome to torn man
some insane work bro
Critics agree I was wrong.
Donny brother here u go, play this game ,lol
This guy true designer
Some great stuff here!
ahhahahahahahahhaha really bro ! Is a free render :/
Thanks all btw!
[image: i.imgur.com]
New one
AMAZING WORK! can i buy #3? 🫣
same render, completely different tag lmao
have watched this guy make tutorials. trust he is the real deal
Sure, I have discussed this with my client and we will accept $40,000,000.
Please make this payable to HS97. I will then take my agent fees and store the profits for my client.
Shure! you can ask my agent for!
Not remotely the "original", and that tagger almost certainly ain't on Torn, so I don't get the comparison.
The actual "original" used by both is just a render; you think 99% of artists here (or taggers in general) are personally drawing up every asset they use?
Maybe don't comment on shit you know nothing about.
Dope work. Any chance "ACID" is for sale, and if so, how much? :)
Hi Apate, this one is for sale for $40,000,000 please.
Please make this payable to HS97. I will then take my agent fees and store the profits for my client.
he's closing in ofc
Update:
[image: i.imgur.com]
new one:
[image: i.imgur.com]