Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cannot reply to chat message

Started by GenShinigami [2664617] Reporter on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 17 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100

Most-liked replies

GenShinigami [2664617] Reporter

I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

 

I was messaged by someone, and I am being told that they have not interacted with me recently, or that they have blocked me.  When I checked my ignore list to see who was ignoring me, I do not see their name.  I have tried changing back to Chat 2.0 and I receive a differently worded, but functionally the same, message.

 

I don't know how the chat system quantifies "recent" interactions, but I'd like to think that replying them talking to me within the same day would qualify.

 

 

Chat 3.0

 

Chat 2.0