Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Worst book uses

Started by ligmanotsigma [3198618] on in General Discussion.

16 replies · 377 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
15
Likes on archived posts
64
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

Most-liked replies

ligmanotsigma [3198618]

Books are amazing, they grant huge boosts that can greatly improve your progression.

Unfortunately, I am an idiot who can't be bothered to check a forum or a guide

My dumbass used the Shawshank sure ain't for me book when I have ZERO experience in busting

I thought it would give me a good headstart, but it didn't because like I said:

I AM AN IDIOT.

 

Anyways, let me know some of your stupid book uses so I can feel better about myself

Ygaria_Varr [2811829]

I used Fuelling for Failure as soon as I got it, within a couple of months of getting here.

 

I used it because I thought 'Yay! We get Cool Books!'

 

I didn't read the flavour texts, just clicked to read it.

 

It didn't seem to be doing anything, so half way through my (quite boring) read I finally managed to find a guide that explained what it did.

 

I couldn't afford to buy more than a couple of energy drinks.

 

Should've paid more attention to the title; R- for me.

4Am [2318684]

If you really REALLY want to be critical all book suck and have no good time to use them. 

but of course that is no fun 

 

edit: i can’t say all books because not all books cost money to use like non training books. But as far as training books go then yes 

Xerra [2775419]

I've read 3 of the books I've received so far and basically bollocksed all of those because I was newish and didn't get the game.

 

I still don't, really. And so I have all these still unread sitting in my inventory waiting for me to get smart enough to use them properly, and not waste them.

 

I'm not smart so they'll probably never get used :(

 

DedeSiregar [2430598]

The Book : Self Control Is For Losers is a Book Item

 

I have prepared everything for Halloween chain. The energy drinks 30e, reviver incase I got bountied, money incase I to retal the incoming boubties, etc. But alas, we got DB. That was last time I read a book. Just no opportunity yet. I like to make sure everything is perfect before I do that.