Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Weapon Experience question

Started by Apothe [3463955] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 66 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100

Most-liked replies

Apothe [3463955]

I've nearly completed the Education so I can start receiving Exp for weapons and Iv just got some questions around it.

 

  • is the Exp gained per weapon or category of weapons?
  • If I loan a weapon from my faction and gain exp on it does it remember me and holds the exp for when I get the weapon out again?
  • Is there a visual indicator for which say Chainsaw Iv leveled up? If I have multiples

 

Thanks in advance <3

MrRightSA [2652679]
  • per weapon type, so getting it for a Deadeye QSZ will also get the weapon exp for a non-RW QSZ
  • the above answers that. Whether it's a loan or not, it will garner weapon exp.
  • no, because all Chainsaw's will have the same weapon exp. In your inventory it will say what % you're at for the weapon though.

 

You need ~2000 hits in total to reach 100%.

~8 hits per 1% up to 25%
~12 hits per 1% between 25 and 50%
~20 hits per 1% between 50 and 75%
~40 hits per 1% between 75 and 100%

Mentions: Best Way to Increase my Weapon exp?