Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

A democratic scam(?)

Started by Mistral [2717731] on in Graveyard.

27 replies · 531 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Woogleen [2808960]

VandalizingMou5: How old are you now?

mistraliz: i’m 17 rn ill be 18 in august

or -128 in torn lol
...
VandalizingMou5: after that little issue with king_jr
i want you lay you over my lap and spank you
Yesterday at 6:51 PM

Sir that is a f**king teenager...

JustJanet [911066]

 I’m giving you unsolicited advice.  Stop befriending men who are the same age as your father.  Stop ignoring and or encouraging creepy grooming behavior.


I was a naive 17 year old but a 50 year old saying he wants to “lay me across his lap and spank”  would not have been responded to.  Well neither would being gifted money for as of yet divulged reasons.  

 

I would have placed him on full ignore. You respond to him in ways that make it sound like you are okay with his behavior.  It’s gross.  You manipulated him as much as he manipulated you. The difference being he’s an adult and you are not.  

 

stop manipulating creeps because you will eventually manipulate the wrong one and quite likely end up harmed by it. This dude is a stupid gaslighting creep but you will find adept gaslighting creeps who do it so well you don’t even realize it. 

Preserve your youth for as long as you can. Avoid adult conversations with old men. 

 

 

Pete1994 [965235]

OP is young enough to be his grandkid. That's creepy AF.

 

Block him and don't continue contact. I'm honestly surprised you continued communicating with him after those comments from him. 🤢

bogie [148747] Admin Staff

I am locking and graving this pending investigation and wish you'd instead reported it to us. I do not want there to be a witch hunt based on the limited information shared here.

 

OP. However I'd suggest reporting to discord also whilst we look into Torn chats. Please share any relevant logs with me for safeguarding purposes and I'll continue to investigate as there are a lot of inconsistencies in the story compared to what I am looking at.  Thanks.