[Closed]
10-3m
PLEASE TXT ME HOW MUCH YOU DID SO I DONT GET CONFUSED
Posts archived: 52 / 52 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
JuicyJ20 [3703691] ×1
[Closed]
10-3m
PLEASE TXT ME HOW MUCH YOU DID SO I DONT GET CONFUSED
Can I sell a loss?
Legit. Paid quickly.
Definitely legit.
Paid so quick def legit
Legit, paid quickly
100% bad to the bone guy right here. Didn’t even spit on me :)
Legit done 14 and paid instantly
Payment on time, good service
He´s legit!! Really fast payments
Got paid quickly, legit
Really fastttt. Legit!
did 4 losses
4 hits here bro
Did 4 and for paid right away. Thank you
Thanks for the help
Can confirm legitimacy! Very fast payment 🤟
I’ll sell a loss
did 14
did 1