Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Favourite torn items!

Started by ___ [2796429] on in Fun & Games.

35 replies · 124 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 36 / 36 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
36
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

___ [2796429]

Hello everyone, im asking all of you guys what your favourite item in torn is, could be anything you want, a rare collectable or a rare weapon!

 

If the item fits my budget and i like your item too ill give you some.

 

(Please dont pick high value items just so you can make money, pick something thats actually meaningful to you)

pdk [3626257]

Prosthetic leg 

(if you do send me this, ill send it back, im just curious as to how it would work and look)

Viciously_Grim [2752611]

Receipts 🧾 🧾 🧾 🧾 🧾 🧾 🧾 🧾 🧾 🧾 🧾 🧾 🧾 🧾 🧾 🧾 🧾 🧾 🧾 🧾 🧾 🧾 🧾 🧾 🧾 🧾 🧾 🧾 🧾 🧾 🧾 🧾 🧾 🧾 🧾 🧾 

 

How I imagine myself with my receipt collection:

 

MerryBerry [3619716]

I have a few favourite items:

 - Box of Sweet Hearts, because I keep these to tip freevivers with (or just send them as thank you gifts for other situations where I want to thank someone)

 - Any flower item, because I looooove flowers! My favourites in this game are probably daffodils and peonies though.

 - Strawberry Milkshake and Origami Crane.  (good luck sending those to me lol) The first one because it matches my username, the second one because I like making origami irl... usually also to give as gifts to my friends haha