OCs 2.0... I've read forums about It saying how the money is spilt and how the rest goes into the faction funds but after sending a % out I noticed I had loss money instead of the difference of the payout going to the faction I noticed it the first time wasn't two sure read forums did it again but this time screenshoting before and after the payout and that's when I realized the extra 1.1m didn't go into faction and I lost roughly 500k out of faction funds them are my first two I noticed it on the first one but wasn't to to sure so that's why I took the screenshots when I did it the second time I for sure noticed it Paid out like 390k from 1.5m... 1.1m didn't go into faction funding... and lost roughly 500k...When I noticed it after the second one's payout my faction funds should have went to like 17.2m with the difference being sent there not 15.7m I may have missed something when I read the forums but from my understanding the difference from payout of OCs goto faction funds and so far that hasn't happen and I've lost money both times... i talked to damaster I copied and paste what I told him so I didn't have to retext all this told me to make a report for an admin to look into it more but does seem that ive lost money somewhere
Device: samsung SM-G990U Android: 14 App version: 2.2.30