I'm terrible at math. So let's use easy numbers. Let's pretend I have 10k battle stats for each. If I eat the golden egg now, im gaining 100 stats for each. I.e.- my dexterity was 10k before egg consumption. So after eating the egg my dexterity should be 10,100... or is my maths incorrect?
Gold easter egg
Started by WalksWith3Legs [3380725] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 17
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 64 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Falx [3086632]
· 15 likes ·
Correct but if you use your golden egg with 10k battle stats, I am afraid math is not the only thing you are terrible at.
Correct but if you use your golden egg with 10k battle stats, I am afraid math is not the only thing you are terrible at.
just save this egg for better times
It gives you 1%. 1% of 10,000 is 100. So yes it will give you 100.
Don't use the egg to gain 100 stat.
This is something I could have answered in faction chat. Also it belongs to questions and answers forum.
Moved to QnA
Thank u everyone. And don't worry, I don't plan on using my golden egg for a LOOOOOONG time