I'm really frustrated guys 😅, no PI, no spouse, and the money isn't coming at all. Idk what to do 😪
I NEED HELP!!!!
Started by Bomberino [3263313] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Steve_ [292383]
· 2 likes ·
Ummmm, first thing is don't post in the wrong forum. I wouldn't beg anyway, but especially not in the wrong forum. Most likely outcome here, is hospital. Read the forums. Lots of useful guides etc.
Ummmm, first thing is don't post in the wrong forum. I wouldn't beg anyway, but especially not in the wrong forum.
Most likely outcome here, is hospital.
Read the forums. Lots of useful guides etc.
Do pickpocket and shoplifting crimes. Sell the items you get. Learn how to play well at blackjack and poker and gamble your money. You will make a fortune.
You're a year old, You should know what you're doing by now.
Yeahhh, l went off and came back after 8 9 months but I've found my footing. Thanks tho