Hey Torn citizens,
If you're in need of fast, reliable, and consistent revives — you're in the right place. I'm a proud member of NUKE, the largest reviving family in Torn.
Whether you’re an individual or a faction leader looking for someone to handle revives during chains and wars — we've got your back.
INDIVIDUAL REVIVES
If you're an individual, who needs a revive, Mail me in-game with the subject "REVIVE" and you'll be out of the hospital within minutes.
I am reviving actively from 3:00TCT to 17:00TCT.
Cost per revive: 2 xanax or $2M. (Negotiable if bulk order)
CAUTION: Getting a revive and then not paying may get you blacklisted in the NUKE, and you may not be able to get NUKE services in the future.
NOTE: If I revive anyone, without them asking me to do it, it will be free. I revive players for free in leisure for merits and revive skill.
FACTION REVIVE CONTRACT
If you're a faction leadership or staff, in need of a revive contract during wars or chains, join the Nuclear Central discord server: Nuclear Central
(If the link expires, dm me to get new one)
In the server, you can log requests for overseas revives and faction contracts as well.
PM me for further info.
Regards,
-Gitanjli
[Member of NUKE]