Tekken is the best arcade game of all time. Change my mind
About this thread
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 17
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 14
- Likes on archived posts
- 17
- Authority score
- 8 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
there are metal slug, TMNT, pacman, power rangers, space invader
I've wanted to play the Inital D arcade games but the nearest one to me is in Manchester 🫠
Every time I see a Time Crisis machine I get extremely hyped
Time Crisis, Racing games, and DDR. All of them also feature unique interfaces which is my favourite part about arcade games.
Gauntlet Legends, DDR, and of course the sexiest lady of all time.........Ms. Pac-Man! Just even hearing the wok wok wok sound and seeing the and then they meet screen makes me remember happy days gone by. DDR just reminds me how old I have gotten now but I still enjoy the music 😆
Gauntlet Legends is soooo good. (GREEN WIZARD NEEDS FOOD!)
But there are also so many other good ones! House of the Dead, Area 51, Time Crisis, The Simpsons, TMNT, Marvel vs Capcom 2, the list goes on and on!
Just me?
How could I mention Time Crisis without bringing up House of the Dead???
I went to Otakon one year and happened upon a couple of guys wearing suits and keyboards around their necks (main characters from the typing version of House of the Dead: "Typing of the Dead"). So I walked up to them and just said, "Suffer, like G did?", in the same weird, bad voice-acted tone that the first boss of the game used. And one of them, without missing a beat, looked up to me and said a line back that the main characters say, in this monotone, uncaring way. He just said, "My god."
We fist-bumped and I went on my merry way. 🤣
I see Time Crisis, I get a boner
I raise:
House Of The Dead. and see bones
EDIT: dayum, was already mentioned. How about "Sniper" or whatever it was called (imitation spec. sniper rifle was the "controller")
Metal Slug was awesome, so was TMNT = that cost 10p a go back in my kid days.
or: Point Blank
Galaga, Galaxian, and that blue car vs all the red cars game where you blew smoke and ran through a maze to destroy the kithe red cars are by far the best games ever.
Used to own a CD which had a Emulator and "2000 arcade games". The 2000's were great
Space invaders
Time Crisis always gets me hyped. also Street Fighter Third Stike is the best
House of the Dead
please dont laugh at me
im a fan of this, saw it at a dave and busters
Dungeon Crawlers are fun! I played many and all of them have been solid.