Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Racing - Cannot Change Car

Started by xXKingFlameXx [2588396] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 59 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
42 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
xXKingFlameXx [2588396]

Hello,

 

I joined a race and selected the wrong car I wanted to use for the track.  When trying to change from the Volt GT to the Yotsuhada EVX, I am not able to because the car is marked as currently in the race.  I can switch to any other car without a problem but the Yotsuhada EVX is still marked as currently racing when it is not.  This issue is also on mobile.

 

I have left a couple races within the last week but I do not recall if I selected the Yotsuhada EVX on one of these races.

 

[image: imgur.com]

xXKingFlameXx [2588396]

I just joined a new race picking the Volt as my car and the condition is the same as the original post. When i go to change cars, the page displays that the EVO is currently in the race.

 

After this race, i will join another selecting the EVO and will see what happens when trying to switch cars.

xXKingFlameXx [2588396]

Thank you for the update.

 

Not sure if it is needed but here is a breif update of my last test. When i selected the EVO first and then changed cars, I could not switch back. The EVO seems to be stuck in the currently in race status.

stel [2672610]

I've encountered a similar bug. It seems like one of my enlisted car is "stuck" in a race. I cannot upgrade its parts as it says "currently in race".

 

Here's a small video of the issue.

xXKingFlameXx [2588396]

This issue has been constant since I posted this.  I recently crashed my Yotsuhada EVX and I am not able to replace the lost upgrades.  Is there a work around that I can use to get by?

Thank you.